Sunday Bible Classes
Our children’s Bible classes are a vital part of our church. Nurturing children in God’s Word and Christ’s salvation will impact them for life. Our Bible classes teach children the Bible, help children memorize the Children and Westminster Shorter Catechism, and encourage friendships. We provide these classes:
- Ages 2-3. Led by kind and caring leaders, this class teaches little ones Key Stories in the Bible. Using visuals and crafts the teachers help children learn about the great works of God.
- Ages 4-7. Using Sinclair Ferguson’s children’s curriculum The Big Book of Questions and Answers About Jesus experienced teachers are helping this age group learn about Jesus. In addition, these children are also memorizing the Children’s Catechism.
- Ages 8-12. The book of Genesis is foundational to our Christian faith. This age group will learn what God teaches us from Genesis. The curriculum these caring teachers are using is Genesis: A Commentary for Children by Nancy E. Ganz. This age group also begins memorizing the Westminster Shorter Catechism.
Children up to age 4 are welcome to use our nursery during the morning service. They will be lovingly cared for by our experienced nursery workers. We provide dependable, safe, secure, and nurturing care to the children while at our Church, in a clean environment.
Wednesday Tiny Tots Ministry
Little Tots Storyhour is a time intended for children ages 2-4 to come and play, sing, learn a Bible story, and colour a picture together. It is hosted by moms from Faith ARP and is also a time to encourage and connect with other moms in the community. Everyone is welcome to come whenever it works!
- Every Wednesday from 10:30-11:30am
- Located in one of our Church basement’s classrooms (winter months)
- Located at a variety of parks around Tillsonburg (summer months)
- To get exact location please contact one of the numbers below of check out the instagram page
Contact: Aylien DeVisser (519-614-9601), Janine Otten (519-550-4924), Elisabeth Bos (519-608-4358)